As the temperature in our country falls down in many areas , every individual become more challenged to maintain a healthy, nutritive and balanced diet. if it is not maintained than it will brought great woes and distress to the health of people in our country which impair their mood. During winter season people suffers from health relates issues such as chest congestion, bad digestion, acidity, bloating, diarrhoea, food poisoning, cold flu, viral fewer etc.
So with change in the environment and weather conditions, people emus also alter and bring changes in their lifestyle and eating pattern. it is very much mandatory to keep an eye on what one is eating and drinking, which will help every individual to not to suffer from health miseries and live healthy life during winters.
People need to follow some required diet and lifestyle modifications that will help them to stay healthy and fit during change in season. Rain in winter is the time period when microbes and germs grow vigorously leading to unhygienic environment and humidity in the environment indolent to the digestive system of human beings. Hence right intake of food and beverages should be the piorirty which help to prevent yourself from falling to ill health during change in environment in winters.
Some of the precautions are mentioned below for healthy and nutritive lifestyle during winter:
- In winters most important mantra to stay healthy is not to eat, if you are not feeling hungry.
- Eat fruits which boost energy such as pears, guava, apples, oranges. Avoid fruits such as watermelon and melons as these fruits leads to bloating and swelling in the body.
- Drink beverages which are warm and homemade, add cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, mint and basil leaves to tea, milk or herbal tea, which help in better digestion and sooth the stomach.
- Avoid beverages which are packed and processed.
- Wash all fruits and vegetables before consumptions, especially leafy and green vegetables.
- Avoid eating outside, junk food as they contain bacteria which leads to indigestion.
- Drink pure water and avoid drinking outside water. many diseases such as dysentery or acidity and bloating caused by impure water consumption. Avoid street goals and ice-cream
- Include colourful and green veggies, as it contains good nutrients. Plunge the veggies so that it is not disinfect by bacteria and help it texture and flavour.
- Regular workout must be part of your routine during winters which help to stay healthy and fit.
- Increase intake of vitamin c rich foods which protect from infections and diseases.
- Include sesame tills, jaggery and peanuts in your diet as it contain folic acid and protein good source of nutrients for body in winters.
therefore, bottom line is that every individual should change his/her eating pattern and bring some lifestyle modifications to suit that in a particular season., if this is not done, they are directly giving an open invitation to indigestion, water retention with ill health. So follow up the above-stated precautions which help people to stay fit, healthy, and safe lifestyle during winters.
‘’ DONT ALLOW WINTERS TO TROUBLE YOUR HEALTH, BRING CHANGE IN DIET AND LIFESTYLE NOW.’’
DONT ALLOW WINTERS TO TROUBLE YOUR HEALTH, BRING CHANGE IN DIET AND LIFESTYLE NOW.